Instagram

Friday, April 18, 2014

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 SEXY STARS

I just want to take a second and say, how much better does this cover look than the North American one!! I mean other than the really hot guy on the cover, it really doesn't look that impressive, I mean it could have been a lot better.

For me, this book was a love at first read. A reason for that could be the similarities it had to twilight, as that was the first book I really loved reading, and as for most of you, it was the reason I came to love reading.



Detailed Discussion:

I'm not going to talk in detail about the similarities, but I'm sure after I mentioned this you will notice it, and because this is sooooo much better than Twilight, I feel like aliens are the next vampires... I hope. 

I love the love-relationship Katy and Deamon have, because recently I've been reading books where the two lead characters fall in love quickly and I just feel like this is a bit more realistic (well other than the alien thing). They also have some hilarious dialogues that made me laugh out loud, I mean who doesn't love a little banter.. 

I love Katy... well for the most part.. I like that she's a blogger and that she's into books as much as I am, if not more. I also like that she is so witty and just really fun to read about. I don't like that she is always trying to prove herself, because as we all know it will get her into a whole bunch of trouble that could have been easily avoided, like the situation with Simon.. 

Oh and then there's Daemon!!!! HOLY HOT HELL!! He is definitely my new book crush! He is just so smexy, sexy and smart! I mean who doesn't love that. I mean yeah, he's a douche, but I feel like that is just part of what makes me like him so much. WHO DOESN'T LOVE INSANELY HOT GUYS THAT ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD?! ;) 


I have a confession to make.... I read these books one after the other so I have trouble remembering in which book a certain event happened, the events that aren't obvious anyway. 


Sad times..     

I just want to include some Daemon Black sexiness.. You're welcome ladies!

This made me laugh.. 









I just can't even.... I'm melting like chocolate on a hot summer day........ Oh my my.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meeting by Richelle Mead

The Meeting (Vampire Academy, #1.1)The Meeting by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this! To put it simply, it was short and sweet. After reading the Vampire Academy more than once this is how I thought Dimitri saw Rose. When I found out about this chapter, it made me squeal like a little girl and reading it made my day. It is a very quick read and perfect for VA fans!



View all my reviews

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this series, and this last book is no exception. It was the perfect ending. It answered all the questions I had and left me very satisfied. There were some sad parts but I guess a writer's gotta do what a writer's gotta do. I mean it did feel like nothing important or shocking happened, and the ending was kind of predictable, but that doesn't bother me because I wanted her to have a happy ending so badly. I got through this book really quickly, it was effortless and enjoyable.



View all my reviews

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Allegiant by Veronica Roth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this, but I can't say I was exactly satisfied with the ending. However I am happy that I read the series because over all it is great!

When I was reading the chapters I had to grab a box of tissues because I couldn't see through my tears, I actually think I went through the stages of grief, this was me for a few chapers...




When I accepted what happened I cried some more...

Even after all the crying I do not regret reading it for a single second!!!

View all my reviews